The Strategic Inter-Network Collaboration Group (SINC) manages the reciprocal inter-library loan and document supply scheme (INC) for NHS libraries in England.
- Ensures NHS funded content is readily discoverable by NHS libraries to enable them to fulfil document supply across the NHS in England, efficiently and cost-effectively
- Ensures NHS library document supply is of a consistently high quality and meets/exceeds expectations of customers
- Ensures document supply considerations are included in HEE’s Knowledge for Healthcare Resource Discovery work.
See SINC’s terms of reference and minutes from previous meetings.
Contact [email protected] for any of the group's documents in an accessible format.
See Inter-lending and Document Supply (ILDS) for more information.
Membership of the group
- Jenny Toller (Chair and SWIMS)
- Richard Bridgen (MIDS)
- Helene Gorring (LENDS)
- Tricia Rey, Julie Stoppani and Sharon Springham (KSS)
- Sue Steele (PANDDA)
- Beverley Walsh (EDEN)
Page last reviewed: 1 July 2021