How to adapt the forehead detective game (aka post-it game) to identify the barriers and drivers for NHS libraries
Aim: To work out the barriers and drivers for NHS Libraries and PPI
How to play:
There are many variants of this, but the principle remains the same.
- A pile of upside-down post-it notes are put on every table or handed out before the activity begins.
- One person takes a note from the bottom of the pile.
- That person has either a barrier or driver stuck on to their forehead in a way that everyone can read the name except them.
- By asking questions with yes/no answers, everyone has to work out what driver or barrier they are.
- Once one person has guessed their post-it note the next workshop participant picks up a note and sticks it to their forehead and this happens until everyone has had a turn or the time for the activity has run out!
Improve patient care
Improve health literacy