Buying print and electronic resources for your knowledge and library service
NICE Electronic and Print Content Framework Agreement
NHS and other health and social care related organisations may use this Framework to buy:
- Electronic and print journals and books
- Bibliographic and full text databases
- Aggregated Evidence Resource Summaries
Why use the Framework? – Save time and effort. Get value for money. Make informed purchasing decisions.
We have neogiated several deals with suppliers for content:
- Wiley Medicine and Nursing Collection
- Mark Allen Collections: MA Healthcare Complete; Internurse; Internurse and Intermid
Negotiations focus on these principles:
- Equity and transparency across the whole of the NHS in England
- Pricing by relevant workforce numbers rather than bed counts
Contact your regional Resource Discovery lead for more information.
Page last reviewed: 15 June 2021