About resources available for knowledge and library specialists
The UK’s library and information association. It supports knowledge and library specialists with their development.
Membership benefits include:
- Map your skills using the Professional Knowledge and Skills Base (PKSB)
- Develop your skills using the careeer support toolkit, elearning resources and webinars
- Find out the latest thinking or more about professional issues with Information Professional magazine, the Library and Information Science Abstracts (LISA) database, ProQuest Library Science and SAGE ejournals
- Demonstrate your competence with professional registration: Certification, Chartership and Fellowship
- If you select the CILIP Health Libraries Group, as one of your special interest groups. you will also have access to the Health Information and Libraries Journal (HLLJ)
Professional journal clubs
If you are a member of, or want to set up a KLS journal club, remember that you may make multiple copies of articles from journals in your collections under the NHS CLA Licence Plus.
If you do not have the journal in your collection, request copyright-cleared articles from Reprints Desk.
Find out more information about copyright-cleared articles.
Page last reviewed: 13 October 2021